I am deeply connected to Kingston and the surrounding area, as I was born and raised here. I recently married my high school sweetheart, and we have decided to make this area our forever home. We love and appreciate its beauty and all that it has to offer!
When I am not working, I enjoy hockey games, boating on the St. Lawrence River, dinner and movies with my husband, and spending time with family and friends.
I graduated from Queen’s University with an honours degree in sociology, with a focus on consumerism and purchasing patterns. That experience has provided me with the valuable skills I use daily when I’m in real estate negotiations and educating buyers and sellers on market trends. I am outgoing, driven, and smart. I am well known and respected within my community. I earn the respect of my clients by working tirelessly on their behalf and by always offering them honest advice. I recognize and value the trust my clients place in me and I strive every day to exceed their expectations.
If you choose me, I promise you:
– I will be on time, flexible, and always reachable.
– I will listen to what you want, hear what you have to say, and consult with you every step of the way.
– I will ensure that you make good decisions and that the details are handled properly during the entire real estate process.
– I will provide a low-pressure experience, patience, and negotiation and analytic skills.
– I will make buying or selling your home a positive and enjoyable experience for you!
The relationships in my life have been long lasting. With me, you will never just be another client!